Wednesday, May 16, 2018

3rd MINI SAGA CONTEST: VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE MINI SAGA



The FINALISTS of the 3rd MINI SAGA CONTEST have already been chosen. 

Thanks a lot to all the 70 participants for their great stories!


Please, read the mini sagas below and vote for your favourite one. You can also watch the video of the song by the same title.
The THREE WINNERS will be announced on Friday, 26th April.

Thanks for your collaboration and ENJOY YOUR READING! 

A Dark Desire
I tiptoe silently. Nobody must hear me. I feel my heart beating faster and faster... Until I reach one last threshold… I stop and tell myself: “You don’t have to do IT. You really don’t” I feel awful… but it´s my fate. Only one time and no more... sweet Chocolate.

  A Dark Desire (Loudness)


Because You Love Me
You were always around me. Just calling your name and you were willing to do whatever I ordered, ready to obey, always happy. Today is different, I call you aloud once and again but you do not come. My eleven year old dog has gone and will never come back.

Because You Love Me (Celine Dion)



      Last Night
Suddenly, an unexpected feeling takes over me as your arms wrap me up warmly. Your strong body, your big sword… tell me to let go while the deafening storm hinders my flight. Sunrise. I must fly south immediately while you’ll stay rooted here forever. Just a bird and a statue.
 Last Night (Strokes)

   

Lost in the Echo
He opened his eyes. Where was he? Who was the unknown person beside him? He was afraid. He couldn't remember his last steps. His son, who was sitting next to him, was crying. Drying his own tears, he said “I think I should introduce myself.” Again, he thought.

 Lost in the Echo (Linkin Park)

More Than Words  
They pass one by one leaving their marks in our spirits, opening our minds to distant places, making us feel utterly insignificant. They go through us as softly as a whisper and, all of a sudden, time becomes infinite in their midst. Every book is a conquered piece of ourselves.

More Than Words (Extreme)


One Way Ticket
George walked impatiently and looked nervously at the clock. The train was ready to leave. Where is she?  He thought. They would go far to start a new life, he had never stolen anything and would never do it again; suddenly he turned around and there she was...a policewoman.

One Way Ticket (Boney M)


       Only teardrops

The old stone oven, our house door frame, the tree on which my swing used to hang are still standing. Longing for money drowned my childhood. Now, the drought allows me to see my past memories. The reservoir began to fill again. But tears were too salty for the earth.


Only Teardrops (Emmelie De Forest)



     Quando, quando, quando.
Last minute of injury time.
- “Be extremely careful with Garrincha, he always dribbles toward the right!”
-“Yes sir, understand”.
End of the game
-Did not I tell you HOW Garrincha dribbles?, so, why the hell … 
- Yes sir you did, but you did not tell me WHEN!!!.

Quando Quando Quando (Michael Buble)



Red Dead Bodies
The sun’s burning while her body remains suspended, high and inert. Her end is about to come. After waking up, the man sees her, approaches and jumps up to release her. She immediately falls to the ground. His eyes sparkling, his mouth watering… he exclaimed: “Come to me, delicious cherry!”

Read Dead Bodies (Brotha Lynch Hung)



Smile
She was very impatient, shifting restlessly in her seat. Suddenly, she jumped up and left in a hurry. When she returned, the painter glared at her and muttered: “What’s wrong?” – “Leonardo, I needed to use the toiled” – she said, sitting again. Her face lit up with an enigmatic smile.

Smile (Nat King Cole)




Sweet Sixteen
“Doc, this headache’s gonna kill me. I feel sick and I have a strong stomachache too.” Shit!! I can’t stand the pain. “Well, you’ve lost several neurons, but don’t worry girl, sleep, rest, tomorrow you’ll feel better. A hangover isn’t dangerous.” Oh, God! I’ll never drink again…until next Saturday.

 Sweet Sixteen (Billy Idol)



Vengeance is Mine 
It had been a long journey.  Countries, deserts and even a sea, looking for revenge. It had been harsh but thirst for vengeance spurred him on. When he got to Madrid, he walked up to a man: “Excuse me, could you tell me where the King lives? asked the elephant.
Vengeance is Mine (Alice Cooper)

 





1 comment: